Weekly Popular

yourimagetitle
7 Scariest holes in the world
yourimagetitle
World's most delicious fast food
yourimagetitle
Underwater Skateboarding
yourimagetitle
Life is awesome! (Photography)

9/19/14

Russian girl, epic win! (video)

 We sure need heroes like her !
 What would you do if you just saw a man putting trash on sidewalks?

 I have to say, that really annoys me to see people dropping stuff out of their car.
 Especially around fast-food outlets, where they subtly open their car door and leave stuff on the floor as they drive off.
 I've wanted to do this on a number of occasions. I've resisted because you just never know what kind of crazy is behind that window.
 I love how she said "hey you didnt eat it all!" when she threw the mcdonalds bag.
 Hope they learned their lesson! Not sure if this is the best method tho ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment