Weekly Popular

yourimagetitle
7 Scariest holes in the world
yourimagetitle
World's most delicious fast food
yourimagetitle
Underwater Skateboarding
yourimagetitle
Life is awesome! (Photography)

9/19/14

Weird Things All Couples Fighting For (Comical Video)

THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST COUPLES VIDEO EVER!
Is this really what you people do? I wouldn't know because I'm 12 and I've never been in a relationship.
Everyone who's been in a long-term relationship knows it's the little things that get on your nerves.
From hanging the toilet paper to leaving their shoes out to simply deciding what to have to for dinner.
 If you live together with anyone you will have many of these arguments frequently.
 Arguing is just a byproduct of being in close proximity with someone. Small squabbles keep you from hating each other.  I'd rather yell at someone for putting a dish next to the sink then have it boil over into something bigger. Buy the way being single really is underrated. I feel so much better about my life now after watching this. Time to go adopt another cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment